This post is sponsored by Backcountry and Shopstyle.
I have shopped this sale for years. I grew up in a family that LOVED the outdoors and with 6 kids who never stopped growing, gear for everyone got expensive quick! The Backcountry sale was always something we looked forward to.
Winters for us in Utah means lots of sledding, spending time at our friends cabin, s’mores by our outdoor fire pit, cozy nights watching movies, and escaping to our home in St. George where we can still get out and hike, bike, and explore in a teeny bit warmer temperatures! Backcountry has become our go-to for gear that makes all of these activities, and more, possible!
This month, Backcountry’s Winter Semi-Annual Sale & Backcountry’s Gear and Apparel Sale are happening at the same time!! It’s SERENDIPITY! 😉 All of February, you can also take up to 40% off select styles during the Gear and Apparel Sale (including an extra 20% off select footwear & casual apparel. For items not on sale, you can also use code TARA15 for 15% off on your first order at checkout! (Some exclusions do apply..)
There are so many awesome snowboots for sale! Our favorite brand is
BACKCOUNTRY JACKET – comes in a lot of great colors!
One last thing, VANS are on sale! I love them so much.. Super comfy and
go with everything.
Some other Favorites:
- I own this Patagonia pullover in multiple colors.
- This coat looks awesome. I love the brand and at 50% off? I’ll take the black please.
- I ordered this jacket. At 50% off and in one of my favorite colors? Yes, please.
- This is the green jacket I have above. It is COZY and so so warm. Comes in a ton of colors too
- North Face also has a lot of coats on sale. Love this one.
- This brown and black North Face jacket will be awesome this spring.
- This fuzzy jacket got me through 2020. I bet you would love it too.
- Hydroflasks are on sale.. So many options!
I could go on and on, the sale is incredible! Click here to see all the categories included. Also, remember first time customers can use code: TARA15 to save 15% on your order (exclusions apply).
And if you have questions or need help, don’t forget that Backcountry has hundreds of gearheads available 24/7 (via chat, email, and phone) who are here to help you find exactly what you need for your next adventure or activity. They are former Olympians, athletes, and guides who have a ton of expertise and knowledge and can steer you towards the best gear for your needs, as well as process exchanges & returns, and provide updates on order status.