This blog post is sponsored by Hairitage By Mindy and ShopStyle
If there’s one person I trust with my hair, it’s definitely my friend Mindy. Not only have I leaned on her for ideas for cute hairstyles, but last year she launched Hairitage By Mindy, a haircare company with ethically and naturally-derived products that are designed for every hair type from straight and wavy to curly and coily! And leave it to Mindy’s brilliance to come up with a simple way to find the best products specifically for your hair!
Regardless of your concern or goals, Hairitage By Mindy has a simple quiz that helps you choose products specially formulated to help your hair look it’s best. All you need to do is answer a few short questions and then the experts do the rest! Within minutes, you have products recommended based on your hair concerns and goals. It really is simple!
Hairitage By Mindy‘s products are vegan and made of naturally-derived ingredients and their clean hair care essentials are formulated for your individual hair needs.
Emery has been using the Take Your Vitamins Argan Oil in her hair and also uses it to revive curls day 2 and 3. It’s really awesome to use as a finishing serum. It hydrates dry, damaged hair and helps fight frizz! Plus, it can revive dull, limp hair. I love to use this before I go to bed at night so my ends can absorb the oil overnight!
SHOP ALL OUR HAIR FAVORITES
• • •
Here Are Some Of Our Other Favorites:
1) Outta My Hair Gentle Daily Shampoo was recommended for most of us in my family. It’s a super gentle formula and is what we keep stocked in the kid’s bathrooms!
2) Light As A Feather Leave-In Conditioner: is used by all the girls in our house! It deeply conditions without weighing down finer hair. It detangles and fortifies hair, reduces breakage from brushing, and makes our hair super shiny after a blowout!
3) Take Your Vitamins Argan Oil: If you haven’t used Argan Oil before, your hair is missing out! As I said above, this is the stuff we all use to keep our hair happy and healthy!
4) SOS Deep Moisture + Restore Conditioner: We love this for intense hydration, volume, and rejuvenation for those weak and damaged strands. Even on Anisten’s fine hair it works wonders without leaving her hair feel heavy!
5) Magic Dust Texturizing Powder: It’s not uncommon to find Braun with picture-perfect hair but he’s been using this texturizing powder for the last few months and it helps his hair hold longer than it normally does, especially with all the different climates he travels to.
Head to the website www.hairitagebymindy.com and take the short 5-minute quiz or shop by benefit (Cleanse, Condition, Hydrate, Restore, or Style), or by hair type! And right now – 12/24, you can get 20% off sitewide + Free Standard Shipping with code HOLIDAY20 at checkout! From 12/26-12/29, their Buy One, Get One 40% Off sale starts with code BOGO40
Happy Hair + Happy You!