Paid partnership with Forever 21 + ShopStyle Collective
It’s the time of year where holiday parties are in full swing. If you know me, I’m alllll about comfort so you better believe if I have to get dressed up at night I’m going to be comfy and casual during the day! Here are a few day to night looks I am loving from Forever 21. They are the perfect looks for a fun New Year’s or Christmas party!
Here so some cozy and casual day looks:
- Blazer – I’ve become quite the fan of blazers lately, they can really elevate a look!
- Bodysuit – Another winter must, bodysuits that stay tucked in all day long.
- Quilted Jacket – Such a good high end dupe! Love the color of this one.
- Puffer Jacket – Love this color and you can’t have enough puffer jackets, right?
- Sweats – Emery and Anisten would love these!
- Quilted Puffer Jacket – Another cozy one! I could wear this all day long.
- Sweatsuit – Catch me running errands in this set with some cute tennis shoes! A hoodie and sweats are the perfect winter combo.
- Faux Shearling set – Shearling has been in this winter and I’m here for it. Sweats and zip up linked!
- Henley Sweater – You know I love a good henley top and this is it!
- French Terry Jacket – Another high end look a like! Love the color and fit of this one. So many good color options too.
Headed to a party where you’ve got to dress impress? Here are my faves!
- Teddy Coat – I can only image how cozy this is and how WARM it would be.
- Sequin Purse – A love a good statement bag and this one is great to dress up a holiday outfit.
- Silver set – Sometimes it’s nice to dress up and not have to wear a dress. I love this button down and flare pants, it’s so cute and I love the color. Would be cute together or worn separately.
- Sequin Dress – Okay hear me out, this one would be so cute with a black long sleeve slip underneath it. Add tights and chunky boots make the dress pop.
- Pink Ruffle Dress – Love the little ruffle details on this one!
- Velvet Set – Okay, can we talk about how comfy AND cute this looks! Super easy transition from day to night, just switch your footwear and you’re good to go!
- Sequin pants – Talking about making a statement… these pants are sure to do the trick.
- Black Satin Dress – I think this would be so flattering on just about every body type. Cinches in the waist and has the ruched detailing. If you aren’t into the deep neckline it looks like it would be easy to sew or pin up a bit!
- Sequin Blazer – It’s giving NYE disco vibes. I’m here for it.
- Black Sequin Set – This is the same set as #3, but in black.. I don’t know which one I like more?!
- Sequin Cream Dress – Okay, this may be my favorite night look of all of them! The tie around the waist and the color? SO cute and flattering.
- Green Ruffle Dress – Same dress as the one in the second picture! Love the silhouette.
- Faux Fur Coat – Another statement piece! Cute to wear with jeans or a dress. Comes in quite a few colors, too.
SHOP MORE OF MY FAVORITE FOREVER 21 PIECES: