These are so simple and so good! If you’re needing a sweet treat these are a great go to. I added eyes for a cute Halloween snack while we watched a movie. I love that they are gluten free. It’s hard to find desserts that are, I’m looking at you donuts! Linked here you can find the recipe reel.
- 2 Sheet Pans
- 1 Large Sauce Pan
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1.5 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 5 cups chex mix (I use corn.. GF)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- chocolate drizzle
- candy eyes
- Line the sheet pans with parchment paper
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, and vanilla. Bring to a low boil over low heat.
- Add peanut butter and salt, stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Chex mix and stir until coated. Add Marshmallows, but don’t over stir the chunks of mini marshmallows. They are so good to bite into!
- Scoop onto the sheet pan, placing them close together. Add toppings (optional). Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY BAKING FAVORITES