Partnership with JCPenney and ShopStyle Collective
Sweater + cozy season is well on it’s way.. JCPenney has so many amazing clothing options for the whole family. Currently they’re having their biggest flash sale of the season, up to 50% off PLUS an additional 35% off hundreds of items! Here’s some of my favorite fashion items available on their site right now.. plus some awesome kids stuff! You can shop in store or online… but I love shopping online the best! 😂
Top five faves:
- Cream Button-up Cardigan – I love a good button up cardigan.. this one looks so cute layered!!
- Mauve Long Sleeve Sweater – this color is so cute, and I love the big sleeves.
- Peplum Top – I feel like peplum gives any plan shirt just the perfect pop to make it feel a little more fancy, and I love that it doesn’t hug you in weird places.
- Basic Tee – If you haven’t tried JCPenney’s basic tees yet, you totally should!
- Long Sleeve Henley – You know how much I love a good henley. These are so soft.
SHOP OTHER TOP FAVES:
TOP FIVE FAVES:
- Black Straight Leg Jeans – If you haven’t noticed… black jeans are my fave. Straight leg is always a bonus, add in “highest rise”
- Distressed Denim – high rise, straight leg!!
- Vintage Jeans – high rise, straight leg.. can you tell my type?! haha.
- Boyfriend Jeans – I haven’t tried this style yet, but I really want too! These look cute.
- Dark Wash – high rise, straight leg – did you guess!?!? haha.
TOP FIVE FAVES:
- Clogs – no secret that these are one of my favorite styles right now.. however, mine aren’t fuzzy lined.. these look magical.
- Mary Jane Heels – these are SOOO similar to the ones you guys ask about every single time I wear them!! So cute!
- Chelsea Boots – these are super cute. Love the chunky heel.
- Shorty Boots – these are a staple in my house.. I actually have a pair I love just wearing as slippers.
- Oxford shoes – for those Sunday outfits.. 🙂
SHOP OTHER CUTE SHOES:
There are SO many cute options for kids on their site!! I’ll just list a bunch of them below. Everything is clickable.. those flannels, are you kidding me?!?!? My boys love those, especially the jacket ones!