You can’t tell by my purchases but October officially kicks off the holiday season for me! Coler weather, yummy treats, kids who get dressed up as super freaky characters…don’t even ask me what Dash was supposed to be. It just freaked me out!
But we did get a few things last month that are new. So check out our new favorites below and see what we re-stocked and what we just couldn’t do without!
OCTOBER AMAZON PURCHASES
1) WHITE SWEAT JOGGER – if you’re looking to create your own set of tie-dye sweats, these are the ones we’ve grabbed a few times now and what Emery recently used to make her Halloween costume.
2) WHITE FULL-ZIP HOODIE – matching top
3) ROSE QUARTZ MERKABA CRYSTAL – I got this to help lower my anxiety while I drive. So far it’s been super helpful to keep me calm and to save my cuticles in the process!
4) GOLD BIRKENSTOCK SANDAL – picked these up for St. George and I love the color!
5) ANKER USB-C COMPUTER CHARGER – If you’ve ever left home without your computer charger or an extra battery, you know my pain! Get a charger that work on your computer AND your phone!
6) MATTRESS PEE PAD – the best purchase if you’ve got children who still wet the bed at night!
• • •
EMERY’S BIRTHDAY GIFTS
It’s a great day when you can do shop for your teenage daughter’s entire birthday wishlist on Amazon! In fact, the only thing here that I didn’t snag there is the Dr. Martins at the top of the list! But everything else was from there and she loves everything she got!
1) DR MARTENS VOSS SANDALS: Emery has been dying to get these sandals so I picked these up for family pictures and gifted them to her as part of her birthday! We got the leopard but they also have zebra and giraffe. But keep in mind that you need to order based on euro sizing. Emery is an eight and we had to get her a six.
3) GRANDE LASH-LIFT HEATED LASH CURLER: Emery is obsessed with having perfectly curled lashes at all times. You know we tried this lash lift kit at home and it worked really well! But at 14, it’s hard to sit still for that long.
4) SET OF 10 RECTANGULAR GLASSES: I should know by now that if the Kardashians say that they’re a thing again, it’s a thing again. Hence this 10 pack of rectangular sunglasses. Emery is all about sunglasses and probably buys a new pair at every gas station we stop at!
5) SUNGLASS ORGANIZER & STORAGE: Yes, this is the same exact one Braun bought for his collection and I gotta admit, it’s pretty smart! And it keeps their sunglasses all in one place and from getting scratched. You could even assign a row to each person in the family and hang in a communal spot!
SHOP EMERY’S ENTIRE BIRTHDAY LIST
• • •
8) SUNGLASS TRAVEL CASE: This case might be the best thing she got for her birthday! It is perfect for traveling and even storing her sunglasses. This case doesn’t crumple and will protect your sunglasses from getting smashed!
10) COW-PRINT TOTE: My girls are both loving tote bags as of late. I get it! They’re easy to get your books in and out of, aren’t as formal as a purse, and can be customized with patches, stickers, and marker!
• • •
BEADING SUPPLIES RESTOCK
We’ve been going through beading supplies so fast that we’ve had to restock a COUPLE of times this month just to keep up with demand!
1) ALPHABET LETTER BEADS: This is a great kit if you’re needing the full alphabet for your lanyards or bracelets.
2) ELASTIC CORD: Depending on what you’re making, you’re going to need string or cord. I like using the elastic cord for lanyards and bracelets!
4) INDIVIDUAL LETTER BEADS: When you’re doing as many projects and pieces as my girls, it’s the vowels that you run out of super fast! We found that we could buy packs of individual letters like ‘A‘ and ‘E‘.
SHOP ALL BEADING SUPPLIES
• • •
7) COLORFUL HEART LETTER BEADS: These are 10 times more fun than the plain black and white!
8) BEAD CEMENT: Keep your beads and crimpers in place with this simple cement!
9) CYLINDRICAL GLASS PONY BEADS: These are a little bit bigger at 7mm and are colorful and fun to work with.
10) RAINBOW PONY BEAD KIT: This kit has all your basic colors as well as some fun metallics!
• • •