Partnership with Walmart Fashion
It makes me a little sad seeing all of the summer rollbacks, because I know full and well that fall is vastly approaching. Buuuuuut, it really is the best time to stock up on all the summer things because the deals are so good! Free Assembly brand at Walmart has really become a staple in my closet over the past year and their transition pieces are so good!
Here are some of the things I’m loving at Walmart right now…
- 3/4 Sleeve Tee – love that the sleeves are flowy and there’s no cuff.
- Striped Tee – sooooo similar to my favorite tees that are super expensive.. these are only $10!!
- Collared 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt – this reminds me of the designer one that I totally fell in love with last year, but of course the price is soooo much better!! It also comes in black and a couple of striped options.
- Sundress – would be super cute alone or with a sweater this fall (especially since there would be no sleeve bunch!).. 7 color options + it’s on rollback.
- Joggers – last month I shared another set – but these joggers look SO comfy. The cuffs are ribbed. Cute color options.
- Black Denim Shorts – black denim because a fave for me this summer.. these are super cute.
- Mid Length Blue Skirt – The cutest polka dots ever.. it also comes in yellow and red, and there’s a black one with some green and white florals that’s super cute too. The length is cute!
- Denim Romper – it’s juniors, so size up, but how adorable is this?!?! Under $25!
- Long Skirt – Love this maxi skirt, the length is really great + I love the slits on the side. Perfect for transitioning to fall, too.
- Patterned Sleeve Dress – Ordered this! I can’t wait to try it on.
- Tank Midi Dress – I bet this is so comfy. I love that the pattern changes direction at the bottom.
- Daisy Skirt – another awesome mid-length option + who doesn’t love daisies!? I love that they’re subtle and not overwhelming printed.
- Midi Skirt – the material looks so comfy on this!
These ones are more or less fall favorites.. I’ve got my eye on a couple of these and I’ll probably order for try on when we get home!!
- Green Jacket – this puffer jacket just barely hit the site! Comes in a few fall inspired colors. $25!
- Daisy Rain Jacket – thin, packable rain jacket/wind breaker.. $22.
- Hooded Sweatshirt – love the material change on this and the oversized fit! Ordered.
- Fleece 1/2 Zip – this is SO cute!! Only $30. Emery will LOVE it.
- Chunky Sweater – love the color of this one. Perfect for fall.
- Bodysuit – Longsleeve body suit, comes in black and white! Perfect with jeans, skirts and the hot shot onesie in the fall… 🙂
- Crewneck Sweatshirt – I’ve shared this one with you before!! It’s a good one. I have multiple colors + prefer the size up.
- Quilted Cardigan – I plan on ordering this, so cute.
- Wide Leg Jeans – I plan on trying these too! I haven’t got in the wide-leg trend lately, but these might be the ones.
- High Rise, 90s Straight Jeans – I’m real excited to try these.. they’re $27 v. my $128 pair and look SO similar. Lots of wash options!!
- Super High Rise Straight Jeans – if it says super high rise, sign me up. I bet these have the best tummy control.
- Quilted Joggers – Gosh, I wanna love these so bad! I can’t wait to get them.
Here’s a bunch of other things at Walmart I’m loving right now..