This post is sponsored by Backcountry and ShopStyle
We ran away. I don’t mean forever, but for one night. No kids, no dogs, and no looking in our rearview mirror as we took off with some friends for fresh air, snow, and that cabin life. And it was so nice!
And it’s just one of the many things we’ve done as the weather has turned colder. Winter for us means lots of sledding, spending time at the cabin, s’mores by our outdoor fire pit, cozy nights in watching movies, and escaping to our home in St. George where we can still get out and hike, bike, and explore! And as you guys know, Backcountry has become our go-to for gear that makes all of these activities, and more, possible!
We recently picked up snow boots and warmer gear for the whole family before we packed up the Sprinter and hit the road in search of a weekend escape off the grid – and we had so much fun! Regardless of the activity, Backcountry carries all of our favorite name brands known for excellence and quality. And if you haven’t checked out Backcountry made products, you’re totally missing out!
Until Sunday, 12/20, you can shop an assortment of Backcountry made winter gear and apparel up to 40% off! It’s the perfect time to stock up on warm coats and jackets, warm layers, stylish pullovers and sweaters, and so much more! (Pssst – if you haen’t finished your Christmas shopping, NOW IS THE TIME!)
And don’t worry, I’m not leaving you hanging! Scroll down to check out an assortment of gifts that your significant other would love to get this holiday season!
GIFTS FOR HIM
1) RAIN JACKET: I love these jackets as they roll up small and can be kept in the car so you’re always ready for an adventure, regardless of the weather!
2) DOPP KIT: This sleek leather Dopp kit would be a great gift for Christmas morning.
3) BIB SNOWPANTS: These snow pants keep the snow out and your snowman toasty warm!
4) LARGE DUFFLE: Just like our blackhole bags, these duffles are fantastic for quick trips and adventure.
5) POCKET PULLOVER: This could easily be worn up in the mountains or out to dinner.
6) BASELAYER LEGGINGS: Keep his legs warm during a long day of snowmobiling or skiing!
7) FULL-ZIP FLEECE JACKET: Braun may never wear this but I still think this jacket is everything!
8) BASELAYER LONG SLEEVE SHIRT: If you’re going to keep the bottom half warm you might as well cover the top as well.
9) THISTLE-DOWN PUFFER: A nice, down jacket looks great with a pair of jeans and boots.
GIFTS FOR HER
1) FLEECE FULL-ZIP JACKET: I rarely meet a fleece jacket I don’t love – this hooded full-zip version is everything!
2) FLEECE PULLOVER: The colors on these are gorgeous and they have a wide turtleneck.
3) FLEECE HALF-ZIP: I can see this layered under a jacket with boots and a pair of jeans!
4) BIB SNOW PANTS: These are the best! No snow is getting into these pants + the bib keeps you extra warm and has pockets for essentials within reach.
5) DOWN PARKA: I have a similar one in this exact color and LOVE it! This one is less than half of what I paid!
6) RAIN JACKET: Keep one in the car for you too so you and the hubs can go exploring regardless of the weather.
7) MERINO BASELAYER TOP: These are especially nice for women – they keep you toasty as you spend the day on the slopes.
8) MERINO BASELAYER LEGGINGS: Get me the matching pants and I just might replace my athleisure wear!
Also, remember first time customers can use code: TARA15 (all caps) to save 15% on your order (some exclusions apply).
And if you have questions or need help, don’t forget that Backcountry has hundreds of gearheads available 24/7 (via chat, email, and phone) who are here to help you find exactly what you need for your next adventure or activity. They are former Olympians,
athletes, and guides who have a ton of expertise and knowledge and can steer you towards the best gear for your needs, as well as process exchanges & returns, and provide updates on order status.
• • •