We all have that one loved one who prefers having people over rather than going out, who chooses Gilmore Girl marathons over morning runs, and who consistently votes for take-out instead of dining in. They’d rather curl up with a good book and most of your text conversations consist of them kindly rejecting plans that you already knew they wouldn’t attend. And because this person doesn’t love to go out, they can be a bit difficult to shop for!
This year this is all of us, right? I mean, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit of a homebody this year. First, it was forced and then I embraced it and the 5 extra lbs I put on. But it’s this time spent at home that has helped me build the perfect list of stuff that helps staying at home more bearable.
1) CARDIGAN: I love these Lulu cardigans. They come out with new colors every year and they have thumb holes and a slit up the back!
2) UGG SLIPPERS: If you’re budget’s a bit bigger, I suggest going with a shearling slipper. Super warm and won’t stink.
3) APPLE TV: This is the ultimate gift for the homebody. They can stream all of their shows and still stay up on current events.
4) PLAIN JANE PAJAMAS: These pajamas are so cute and soft! They come in a bunch of styles as well as prints and colors!
5) BLUE LIGHT GLASSES: The ultimate homebody definitely needs a pair of blue light blockers!
6) AMAZON SLIPPERS: If your budget is a little smaller, me and my girls have loved our amazon slippers as well!
SHOP HOME COMFORTS
• • •
8) MOJI: I love my moji! I place them around my home and they have amazing holiday scents. If you’re going to stay home you definitely want it to smell good!
9) SALT LAMP: If you’re going to spend a lot of time indoors, a salt lamp is known to boost mood, improve sleep, ease allergies, help people with asthma breathe better, and clean the air, among other benefits.
10) AMAZON SHOW: Your person can use this to listen to music, audio books, podcasts, watch shows, video chat with a loved one, and access the internet.
11) JOGGERS: I’ve loved these joggers for so long and have a few pairs!
12) AIRPODS: Every homebody needs a good set of headphones and my favorite are the new noise-canceling Airpod Pros.
13) IROBOT: If you’re gonna stay home, the last thing you want to do is vacuum. Every self-respecting homebody needs a robot vacuum.
14) BAREFOOT DREAMS ROBE: I live in this robe in the winter because it’s perfectly soft, cozy, and you’ll never want to change!
15) GOOSEBUMPS BLANKET: The blankets are light, stretchy, and are the perfect size for one adult.
• • •