After a year we’ve had, your favorite people deserve the best holiday presents. You know, the type of luxury gifts that even the person who says they want nothing will appreciate.
But, this holiday season — when many are (understandably) making their own presents or opting out of exchanging gifts altogether — luxe doesn’t have to mean expensive. In fact, most of the gifts on this list are under $100. Instead of price, it’s about opulent-feeling (cozy, plush, soft) fabrics, relaxing “me time” essentials, elevated versions of wardrobe staples that your giftee will never get for themselves, and, most importantly, pampering presents that will help them indulge in some self-care to start 2021 in a more relaxed state. Plus, I happen to own and love everything on this list so it all has my “tested and can’t live without” stamp of approval.
1) KINDLE: One of my favorite things to do is curl up with a good book. I do read on my iPad but it’s my Kindle that really gets used most. It’s waterproof, has Bluetooth, is backlit so you can read in any type of light, will also hold your favorite apps, and you can’t beat the price!
2) BAREFOOT DREAMS ZIPPERED ROBE: This thing is a guilty pleasure! Might kill the mood but pair this with some Coconu and you’ll be good!
3) ESSENTIAL OILS DIFFUSER: There are many reasons to diffuse essential oils! Oils such as peppermint, lemon, eucalyptus, tea tree, sage, rosemary, grapefruit, lemon, and thyme are anti-microbial and when introduced into the air in vapor form, can be a great way to keep a cold or flu away. Essential oils can also be used to boost your immune system and diffusers double as humidifiers to help keep your airways moist causing you to breathe easier and be less susceptible to germs. This one does the job and is beautiful!
4) SHINE LIPGLOSS: This is my go-to gloss (I DID design it after all) and I can honestly say it is the PERFECT nude! Use code TARA10 to snag it for your loved one (or you) for 10% off!
5) SILK LEOPARD PILLOWCASE: Sleeping on a silk pillowcase will not only protect your giftee’s hair but it will also keep their skin cleaner than a traditional cotton pillowcase.
6) BLUE LIGHT GLASSES: Perfect eyesight is quite a luxury but you can also do it in style! These blue light blockers are my favorite and make me feel stylish and smart!
7) NAIL DASHES: Give the gift of at-home pampering with these non-damaging and non-toxic press-on nails that will have them kicking themselves for going so many months without a manicure.
SHOP MY LUXURIOUS PICKS
• • •
8): SHEARLING SLIPPERS: Who wouldn’t love a cozy pair of slippers to wear around the house? This is the ultimate foot luxury item and will ensure that your toes stay toasty all winter long!
9) MASK CHAIN: I love the ones my girls make but these gold ones elevate your look a bit!
11) CANDLE: This is the one candle that you hear almost everyone rave about or try to dupe. The smell is that good.
12) TAZZI: I love washing my face but rarely do so without my Tazzi in place! It doesn’t flatten my hair like a normal headband and doesn’t mess it up if I have it styled. It looks like a steering wheel cover and keeps my hair back and out of my face during my nighttime routine!
13) GUA SHA TOOL: There’s nothing better than a lymphatic drainage massage or facial.
14) ICE ROLLER: Ice rolling can help shrink the size of your pores, making your skin appear more even and reduces the possibility of clogging your pores. Ice rolling also helps with lymphatic drainage, reducing redness from breakouts, and is a killer anti-aging tool!
15) ELECTRIC CANDLE LIGHTER: Ditch the matches and burned fingers and your in-laws can keep their favorite candle a little bit longer even if it has burned down to the bottom. This electric lighter reached deep into containers to light even the shortest candle and makes lighting a fire in real fireplaces a cinch! Plus, it is rechargeable!
16) LIQUID COLLAGEN: This liquid collagen it absorbs up to 90% and you can get $10 off using code 5884801
17) BAREFOOT DREAM SOCKS: If you know, you know. Barefoot Dreams makes the dreamiest blankets, socks, and robes
18) OLAPLEX HAIRCARE: If you color-treat your hair or it’s taking this dry winter extra hard, treat yourself or a loved one to my favorite hair care!
19) AMBER SHAMPOO BOTTLES: The ultimate boujee/spa thing to do in your home is to sitch your shampoo and conditioners to custom bottles! These amber glass ones are beautiful!
20) SKIN FOOD: Skin Food is one of those things that you can find at a drug store but is up there in quality and efficacy with some of the top masks and moisturizers! It’s incredibly hydrating and can be used as a mask or every day moisturizer!
21) MOJI: Everyone loves their house to smell good and if we can void it, the danger of candles. One of the main reasons I love them (aside from their amazing smell) is their safety. No flame, no heat, no wax, and non-toxic. Their products are kid-safe, pet-friendly, and environmentally conscientious. Their devices are designed with a focus on safety and their fragrances and essential oils are delivered in pods which make installing or switching scents a breeze! And they have some crazy specials going on right now!
22) MASSAGER: I feel like I don’t have to explain this one because EVERY person needs this massager! A total lifesaver and something I use almost daily. When going and getting a massage is not an option, this is my go-to. If you love your in-laws you will get them one of these!
• • •