Sponsored by Nordstrom + ShopStyle Collective
I’m so curious how well you know us… Which pup is this!? Haha, anyway, summer is headed our way quickly here.. we’ve had like a record high summer so far here in Utah so I’ve been shopping for some clothes! I usually check Nordstrom for all of my favorite brands but came across Nordstrom Made brands! I had no idea they had their own line.
This was one of my favorite outfits I ordered! It’s seriously so comfortable and definitely headed with me on my backpacking trip. I’ll put all the details on it below.
Here’s some of the things I grabbed in my last Nordstrom order:
- Tee – I grabbed this Zella Women’s Pursuit Cap Sleeve T-Shirt because I loved the boxy shape to it and the way the shoulders hit. The neck is ribbed, and it’s a moisture wicking material. It’s super light weight so I think it’ll be a great addition to my backpacking trip this month!
- Tank – This tank is also made by Zella, it’s called the Method Rib Racerback Tank. It runs true to size, I got a small! It’s full length, and moisture wicking! Perfect for both hiking and indoor gym days.
- Pants – These Zella Explore High Waist Joggers looked super comfortable (+ they are!) grabbed these for my hiking trip, too. I really like the length and the cuff at the ankle because it’ll keep out bugs!
- Tee – Grabbed this Treasure + Bond Split Neck Tee. It runs TTS. It’s nothing fancy, but it’s definitely one of those must have staple pieces you can dress up or dress down super easily!
- Graphic Tee – I love that graphic tee’s are back in style. The one I grabbed is called the BP Oversized Knit Tee and it’s the blue one that says “take it easy”… I think that’s going to be my motto for the summer. I love the sunshine design on it.
- Sweatshirt – I’m really into puffed sleeve sweatshirts of any brand lately. I was excited to see that Treasure + Bond makes one! The sleeves are about half length and it comes in 5 different colors. I got a small!
- Dress – I loved this Treasure + Bond Side Ruched Dress. Ruching makes a tight dress look good on literally everyone! It’s so flattering. It comes in an xxs and goes to a 3x. You could easily dress this up with a cute pair of heels or dress it down with some cute sneakers! Pair with a cardigan, you name it. It’s super versatile.
Another thing I really loved about Nordstrom brands, specifically Treasure + Bond – is that when you make a purchase from them they donate 2.5% of net sales to organizations that work to empower youth. They have clothing lines for MEN, WOMEN + KIDS. They have everything from shoes to workout clothes and accessories for everyone in your family! Also – you can sign up for the Nordy Club which is totally free and you’ll earn points for every dollar you spend to cash in for rewards. You’ll also get a huge preview for the anniversary sale coming up!