It’s no secret that the holidays are creeping up on us! Have you shopped for your favorite beauty lover yet?? Nordstrom is one of my favorite places to shop because they carry soooo many brands, it makes a great one stop shopping experience. I buy a ton of my favorite beauty products here, and they’d make excellent gifts for females in your life.. not just beauty lovers, but all of them!
I can’t even tell you the number of hair products I’ve gone though before I finally found Olaplex.. hundreds to say the least. This is the one that works the best with my hair type, but also works amazing for my girls who have different hair types than I do.
- No. 3 Hair Perfecter (not pictured, but used! haha) – This one you put on while your hair is damp, before you shampoo and condition. You don’t have to put it on for a super long time but I like to put it on before bed, wrap it in my kitsch towel and sleep on it. I shower/shampoo and condition the following morning.
- No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo – This is the shampoo by Olaplex. A little goes a long way for this one, it gets super sudsy! it helps to repair hair bonds which eliminates split ends and frizz… It helps reduce any hair breakage you may have, too. If you’re a blonde – here’s their purple shampoo.
- No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner – Olaplex’s conditioner.. I go though this way quicker than I do the shampoo but it works really well. It’s helped eliminate my frizz so much.
- No. 6 Bond Smoother – Wish I would’ve taken before and afters of my hair using this vs. without.. This has made a huge difference in my hair’s frizziness, texture and breakage.
- No. 8 Hair Moisture Mask – This has been huge in treating my hair. Again, I wish I had comparison photos. I use this weekly and only use about two pumps at a time so it lasts quite awhile. It says that using it with No. 0 is the best. I still haven’t tried 0!
Choosing the right hair tool can be a daunting task. There’s soooo many options + so many knock offs. Remember my babyliss straightener? How you could only buy it from certain retailers or it was a total scam? That was so dang frustrating.
- Dyson Corrale – I have a whole blog post on how amazing this straightener is… I never thought I’d love it so much but I totally do. It’s so nice not to be attached to a cord when straightening my hair. It sounds so silly but it’s so much easier on my back hah! It’s also super amazing when I’m not fully ready and Braun says we need to leave… I can bring it in the car and finish! I have the pink one but I’m madly in love with the navy and gold.
- Dyson AirWrap – This is spendy, I get it… But… If I could pick ONE hair tool for the rest of my life it would be this one. It replaces a bunch of things and can do sooo many different styles. You can curl, wave, smooth and dry hair without using excess heat. I’m SO dang sad I didn’t buy the navy and gold one. It was beautiful. If you have longer or thicker hair, you may benefit from the extra attachments and bigger barrels but totally unnecessary.
- Dyson Hairdryer – I have this on the way + I’m soooo excited. I’ll let you guys know my review when it gets here!! It also comes in white and pink. But guys, that navy and gold is so good…
I have high hopes that this Doir Lip Glow Oil will restock.. so I’m going to link it here. It’s a fave in this house! It goes on super smooth and isn’t sticky or tacky at all. It keeps your lips nice and moisturized too.
This is my fave lip balm, especially if I’m out in the sun. I take this with me on every single trip I take that I know I’ll be directly in sunlight. Remember that time I burnt my lips?? I refuse to let it happen again haha. It’s an SPF 25 sunscreen for your lips! Honestly, you should wear SPF all the time on your entire face… so this is really great for daily wear too. It’s really good in freezing temps too. It doesn’t dry your lips out at all. $15 for a set of two! Lots of flavor/scent options.
I’ve been using this hand lotion for years at this point! It’s literally like putting a whole layer on skin on your hands. Unlike most lotions that coat your skin, it coats it but still allows it to absorb water from the air, so your hands actually stay moisturized instead of needing to reapply lotion over and over again throughout the day. It’s made with a blend of botanical oils and natural wax created from olive oil. This set of 3 is the ultimate hand care set! 🙂
My favorite skincare products from TULA are available on Nordstrom.
- Cult Cleanser – This is accurately named the Cult Cleanser… It’s thaaat good. I’ve tried LOTS of products, and I always come back to this. It’s by far my favorite cleanser. The girls use it too!
- Day/Night Cream Moisturizer – I really love this. Emery cannot use it though because her skin doesn’t do well with thicker moisturizers like this one… so definitely something to consider.
- SPF Sunscreen – This is like a gel SPF and it blends in to your skin so well. It’s super light and won’t clog your pores. It’s made for daily use under makeup (or without makeup)!
- Primer – They came out with this face filter primer this year and it quickly became my favorite. There’s a few options to choose from for skin tone preferences.
- Eye Balms – These are right up there in my all time favorite face products… They work sooo good. The pink one is probably my favorite but I love them all. This is a discounted set!
- Skincare Set – This set includes ALL of my top pick products at a discounted set! It includes: the cult cleanser, day/night cream + the rose eye balm.
This set of three contour, highlight + blush stick set is really good! It applies really smoothly and gives you a dewy finish – not overdone! This is a great way to try them without committing to the full size first.
Looking for my favorite perfume, my favorite sunscreen or other favorite beauty products?? HERE is my blog post from last month!! It has all my favorite Jo Malone Perfumes, Supergoop!, Lancome faves… you name it! 🙂
Nordstrom is a great option to shop from if you love mixing and matching brands in your routine. They carry a bunch of beauty items and have free shipping and returns, buy online + pick up in store or free curbside pickup (so no rummaging around a store to try to find what you want!!) as well as amazing customer service. Check out Nordstrom to see if they carry your favorite brands, I bet you’ll be surprised! They’re adding tons of stuff all the time, too!