I go back and forth between purchasing gifts for Braun on Valentine’s Day. I’m not the only one that does this with their partner, right?
The nice thing is that I know if I’m going to get a gift for Braun, it’s going to be something I know he’ll use every single day. So take a look at my list of 10 – Must Haves below!
1. Safer to wear than traditional metal wedding rings, QALO rings are made of silicon, comfortable to lift weights in, and now customizable!
2. The Fisher Space Pen is made with the same extra-hard metal used to make armor-piercing ammunition and with ink that’s never exposed to air enabling it to write in temperatures from -30 to +250 degrees Fahrenheit, under water, in zero gravity, at any angle, even upside down. And it’s a bargain under $20!
3. We never go anywhere without one of our Hydro Flasks and it helps us cut down on disposable one-time use water bottles! And the structure of this tumbler ensures that your beverage of choice maintains its temperature for many hours to come – hot drinks up to 6 hours, and cold drinks up to 24 hours
4. Your husband will totally dig these Noise-Cancelling headphones that are also Google Assistant equipped for easy hands-free usage! Braun and I wear ours on every single plane – cuts out engine noise and crying babies!
5. Hands-free is the way to be and this magnetic car mount helps keep us safe! Put the paper thin magnet behind your phone case and your phone will magically stick to this mount as you drive. Perfect for GPS, music selection, and filming!
6. This Victorinox Swiss Army Knife is the MacGyver tool – nail file, tiny knife, screwdriver, tweezers, toothpick, and scissors – all in one thing and the perfect pocket gadget for your guy on the go!
7. The ultimate in coolers, the YETI Roadie will be you (and your husband’s) newest adventure accessory. It keeps your ice icy thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation. It’s certified Bear-Resistant – armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler can take a beating!
8. These are the best towels to keep in the car! They are lint-free, absorbable. and super handy when you need to dry off your car after you pull out of the car wash and we love them to keep water-spots at bay! Keep 1-2 in the car and your husband will be super happy!
9. This Sunglass Caddy will become one of your husband’s favorite things in the car. Typically, cars only come with one sunglass holder, or worse, none at all. This allows the driver to clip their sunglasses to their car visor so that when they don’t need them, they’re out of the way and won’t get all scratched up!
10. Anything that has to do with men smelling nice should be on your gift list and this cologne is my favorite scent on Braun and it doesn’t compete with all other scents!
Happy Valentine’s Day shopping and tell me below if you end up getting any (or all) of these favorites for the special person in your life!