This post is sponsored by Athleta & ShopStyle
Call it transitional-wear, fitness motivation, or the answer to your quest for ultimate comfort + style, Athleta has everything I want to wear the rest of this holiday season! Seasons are a-changin’, and whether you workout or not, Athleta is the destination for those who live their best life in athleisure wear! So I partnered with Athleta to bring you all my picks to help you transition to the cold in comfort and style!
TANK TOPS & WRAPS
Clockwise from top left:
1) Pranayama Wrap – I love the curved hem and thumbholes in this wrap. It’s thinner and comes in a few colors + I love the curled collar!
2) Conscious Crop A-C – I have this crop top and I love it! I wear it all the time while I work out. It fits well, doesn’t ride up, or curl up on the bottom hem.
3) Harmony Wrap – This is a bit longer wrap and I love the length and the fact that it has a hood. It also comes in 3 colors and can be tied in different ways to really make it unique!
4) A Game Tank – I searched high and low for another mesh-like tank top and I finally found one! This also comes in white and lets a super cute pop of color peek through!
5) Spirit Wool Cashmere Wrap – this wrap is beautiful and I can see it dressed up or down and worn so many different ways. It’s made of wool and is a bit heavier which means it will keep its shape and looks a bit more structured!
6) Aurora Crop Rib Tank – I love the ribbing and the fit of this crop. Similar to the conscious crop, this top doesn’t ride up, provides support, and is perfect for layering under wraps!
• • •
TOPS & BOTTOMS
Athleta really does the best job of bridging the gap between the workout world and the walkabout world! They’ve managed to build incredible comfort into their most work-worthy pieces! Plus it’s not all just work. They have pieces that are great for everyday wear from denim to dresses, and everything in between. Their Studio to Street Printed Top is one of my favorite cold-weather transitional pieces. It comes in a million colors and can be dressed up or down. It’s great for layering over the Momentum Top or over one of the crop tops above!
If you need some leggings that go from day to night then you definitely need the Delancey Gleam Tight! They mimic the look of leather but have the mobility and comfort of your favorite legging! Or you could go with something a little more understated like Delancey Herringbone Tight – it’s more lowkey but still has the same awesome fit as the Gleam. It’s also got the back zippered pocket and sits at the waist! These pants/joggers are also worth checking out:
1) Balance Jogger – these are my favorite joggers to wear to and from my workouts. They easily slip over workout shorts or a
2) Double Cozy Karma Recover Jogger – These joggers fit a little bit closer to the body and have a matching top that makes this a super cute set to add to your collection!
3) Studio Wide Leg Pant – these are the pants you can do anything in! They’re super thin and comfy, have a waistband that can be worn up or folded down. And they also have exterior pockets for all of your extras!
• • •
JACKETS & COATS
I can’t pass up a good coat and Athleta has so many good ones this year! They’re all different styles and they have one for every outfit – dressy or casual! But these 4 are my favorites!
1) Downtown Parka – I LOVE this coat. It comes in 3 colors and I plan to wear it everywhere. Grab your favorite pair of leggings, some chunky boots, and this coat will keep you warm (and cute) all winter long!
2) Tugga Sherpa Jacket – I want all the fuzzy jackets! And this cream one is screaming my name. I’m sure Emery will purloin it 5 minutes after I get it home and claim it as her own so I might just have to buy two!
3) Downtown Jacket – if longer coats or parkas aren’t your thing, this jacket is the shorter version of the first one on my list. I think it makes this one a little bit sportier and a little more versatile than the longer coat. Plus this burnt orange color is everything!
• • •
Fall is arguably the best season for all of those warm, cozy, layered looks! And Athleta has the best selection of warm knits, amazing leggings, and clothing that will get you to the gym, the outdoors, and everywhere in between.