• This post is sponsored by Walmart •
When it comes to shopping, I am all about basics: jeans, t-shirts, tennis shoes, dresses…I’m simple.
And I was recently at Walmart picking up my grocery order and I wandered over to the clothing department. You guys, I am shook! It’s totally stepping up its game with the brands it’s carrying. AND the offerings are sooo cute!
I’ve been teasing you a bit here in there in my OOTD on IG and there are only a few items I’ve been asked about more than these!
So, as promised, here is some of what I got. Part two will kids stuff will be coming soon!
I am used to passing Maurices in the mall and was surprised to see it online with Walmart! And the pieces are awesome! Their new spring picks are made up of super cute dresses, great jeans (I picked up a pair) and shoes!
And, the jean selection is particularly good. I was surprised at how many different options they had in washes, finishes, and lengths. So, I’ve linked a few:
• • •
The jeans fit great! And they have a ton of options for length (I’m 5’4).
MY SHOE PICKS
• • •
LEGGINGS | WHITE T-SHIRT (similar) | BASEBALL CAP | SHOES (similar)
Cute, right? And a few other tidbits about shopping with Walmart:
- FREE shipping on orders over $35
- And FREE shop online, pickup in store (I do this with my groceries) and it’s also a great way to see if your store has items in stock before you head there
- Their new website makes it super easy to search and find exactly what you’re looking for
- And they now carry brands that you’d find in Lord & Taylor like Kate Spade, BCBG, Halston, and Calvin Klein!
SHOP ALL MY WALMART PICKS
• • •
And if you’re looking for good dresses, look no further!
Guys, how good is this dress? And soo many of you asked about it so I wanted to make sure I included it! But I always find it really hard to find dresses I love. Do any of you have similar issues?
But Maurice had a ton of options and you’re definitely gonna want to check out their full line of dresses from their new spring picks!
And if you pick up something you love, let me know below!