Anyone else on a journey geared at finding the best products clean ingredient wise that actually work to replace the stuff they currently use?? ‘Cause, same. Somewhere along the way I stumbled upon the company 100% PURE and placed an order. Fast forward to now… I love their stuff so much! Their statement “100% PURE™ isn’t just our name. Or just our ingredient list. 100% PURE™ is a commitment to producing the purest, healthiest products and educating everyone on why being 100% PURE™ is so important.” That really caught my attention, and I knew I had to give it a shot. I truly believe everyone should be on this planet-ingredient awareness journey.
One of my favorite things about 100% PURE is their commitment to natural sourcing.. everything is cruelty-free and they source all of their products to ensure that nothing is ever animal-sourced. They also have no harsh or toxic chemicals, no heavy metal dies or colorants.. they use fruit, veggies, tea and cocoa! I tried a handful of their products and they live up to the hype! So far everything I have found is also gluten-free too.. hallelujah! Here’s a rundown of my favorites:
1. Vanilla bean whipped body butter – I wish I could include a smell in a blog post because this smells soooo good. I use this after I dry off from a shower. It has rose hydrosol in it so it’s basically the ultimate moisturizing lotion. I put a little extra in dry places like elbows and it’s helped so much. It goes on my hands and feet every night!
2. Blood Orange Body Cream – again, this smell.. so good. It’s got anti-aging vitamins, aloe, coffee and vitamin c in it, so when you apply it in an upward motion it energizes and increases circulation! It also just works well.. Soo two thumbs up for that.
3. Gentle Shower Oil – This was one of my favorite products of the bunch! Have you heard of shower oil? It’s got a silky oil texture and is super smooth on the skin. I apply just before I hop out of the shower, rinse off and it leaves my skin super soft for the rest of the day.
4. Lip Products – I have this mint lip balm and the lysine + herbs one. I use them daily! The lysine one is really good for prevention if you get cold sores or any itching/irritation. It also helped so much with my sunburn this weekend in St. George!
5. Nourishing Balm – I use this more as-needed for times when the regular creams just aren’t enough.. like right now with the change of seasons. I put a very tiny amount on my face around my nose and on my forehead and over cracked or super dry skin like elbows, heels and knuckles. Also love using it on my cuticles and nails! Maybe I actually use this more than I thought..
Bonus perk — everything is 25% off today using code: GO4PURE25 so I’m going to stock up while it’s on sale.
Shop the products I have:
(tap each photo to shop)
Here are some things I’ve got in my cart to try:
Really, you can’t go wrong with this company. However, they do have a good exchange and refund policy on products if for some reason you aren’t satisfied. I think that shows a lot about how much they stand behind their products. Everything is made right here in the USA with all natural ingredients and they are actually free-from all those harsh things. Check them out and let me know what you try!! Don’t forget to use code: GO4PURE25